Minneapolis Area Auction

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Minneapolis Area Auction
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darvin E. Jahnke on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 06:19 pm:

Awhile ago there was a post concerning an auction in the Minneapolis area with T stuff. I can't seem to find the post and wondering if someone has info. on it. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 06:31 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/850686.html?1522010857

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roland Wallestad on Friday, April 06, 2018 - 05:45 pm:

The auction will be on Msy 31st in Minneapolis MN. We just found an engine with a Rajo head on it in a crate. Corner of barn is all model t parts. Several very old model Ts and the 1926 or 27 roadster race car.
Auction is ciming in a week or two. I will post.
Also 500 outboard motors and lots of John Deere parts and about 6 tractors
This guy collected lits of utems till the day he died.

Roland
Rcmnwall@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roland Wallestad on Friday, April 06, 2018 - 08:29 pm:

I will post the auction bill when it is released in a week or 2.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roland Wallestad on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 10:57 am:

Auction bill has been published, but is not listed on auctioneer's site yet. https://www.reinhardtauctions.com/

See new post on April 22 with auction bill.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration