Mark Strange

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Mark Strange
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 10:53 pm:

Mark: Please give me a call at 603-774-9246.

Thannks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 09:40 am:

Hi Dave, I'll call a little later this morning (Wednesday) so that I don't accidently wake you up. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 10:21 am:

Hi Dave, once I figured out your area code is really 303 instead of 603, I called and had a good discussion with your wife this morning.

She is going to write me a refund check and send it to me at the address that I gave her over the phone.

Sorry about the confusion about my phone number, I just recently had my land line disconnected and I am using my cell phone for everything. To make things worse, I accidentally transposed two numbers when I gave you my cell phone number the first time. Everything is straightened out now.

Have a quick recovery from your surgery! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 10:26 am:

Oops, forgot to mention - Dave eventually did find a box for the wishbone, but the post office didn't want to accept it (they were worried about damage during shipping). Dave tried taking the wishbone to Fedex for wrapping and shipping, but Fedex wanted more for the wrapping and shipping than the entire purchase price of the item.

In the meantime, another member has stepped up and is going to ship me a good front wishbone for the same price hat Dave initially quoted. Hopefully he won't run into the same difficulties with shipping that Dave did. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration