WTB '25 Front Fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB '25 Front Fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 10:13 am:

Looking for front fenders for my '25 runabout. looking for a nice pair or a single for either side. It also does not matter to me if they have the bead inside or outside the splash apron. I will be at Luray VA swap meet,it would be great if I could pick them up there. Original ford fenders only. Thanks, Darryl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 09:05 am:

still looking for fenders

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 10:16 am:

Look me up at Luray. I have some rights that are Early Take offs or NOS. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 02:02 pm:

Will do Dan. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Monday, April 02, 2018 - 03:40 pm:

who's got um

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 01:20 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 02:08 pm:

Darryl Do you ever get to Colorado?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 08:39 pm:

No Dave, I am an east coast guy. I know there are some very nice parts to the west. If I can't find anything here, I may have to travel. Do you have a nice left front fender? I think Dan has a right for me, I will see in a couple weeks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 08:07 pm:

still looking for a left

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 12:01 pm:

ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration