Wtd parker hydraulac pressed steel wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtd parker hydraulac pressed steel wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 04:17 pm:

looking for a set of parker hydraulic pressed steel wheel my email is andrewtherock@live.ie OR aosconstruction@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 04:29 pm:

I believe a set went on Ebay this a.m.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 06:58 pm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SCTA-Model-T-Ford-Speedster-Parker-Hydaulic-Pressed-Ste el-Wheels-TROG-30-x-3-1-2/202273387078?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p20 55119.m1438.l2649

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - 09:46 pm:

Thanks John !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 01:28 pm:

hi there I'm still looking for a set of wheels thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 04:43 pm:

hi there still looking thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 04:52 pm:

And this set is still looking back at you!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SCTA-Model-T-Ford-Speedster-Parker-Hydaulic-Pressed-Ste el-Wheels-TROG-30-x-3-1-2/202273387078?hash=item2f186ef246:g:EfgAAOSwyytauw76

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 11:59 am:

those wheels are to rich for me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 12:00 pm:

still looking

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration