WTB Brass radiator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Brass radiator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

Looking for a Brass radiator. Nice condition, holds water and no damage.

Thanks,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 04:21 pm:

Better specify the year. They're not all the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 04:35 pm:

You're right.

10-13 I think are the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 05:40 pm:

No they are not! Late 12 introduced the "Made in USA"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 07:12 pm:

More importantly, the '13 was first year for the riveted neck. Late 12 MIGHT have had some. But for the most part it was 13. Really important if you're "flying" the gull-wing moto meter!! Lots of stress on that neck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 12:34 am:

I have a decent brass radiator it has a soldered serial plate but it has "made in USA" on the face.

I'm guessing mid 1912? I can send you photos next Monday when I return home. I got this in an estate sale and have never had it on a car. I can fill it with water to check out the core.

brasscarguy@comcast.net if you wish to email me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 09:14 am:

Email sent. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration