FS: 1926-27 Simmons Aftermarket Carburetor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1926-27 Simmons Aftermarket Carburetor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 07:26 pm:

I have a Simmons Vaporizer carburetor for sale for a 1926-7 Model T. Went the NH route. Asking what I have in it at $100 plus shipping. Great threads, good smooth ports, new gaskets, and rarer model of carburetor in excellent condition. Has a unique "summer and winter" adjustment. Contact Jim at anteerkguy97@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

Hello Jim: Sent you a message to the email address listed in this add and got "ADDRESS NOT FOUND".I am interested in the vaporizer could send an email.--dhouston66.dh@gmail.com Tank you --davids

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 09:51 pm:

Danged, I spelled my own email incorrectly, here it is correct...anteekguy97@aol.com

Thanks for mentioning it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 07:42 pm:

Carb has been sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration