FS: Armstrong "For Fords" Gasket Display (LOCAL PICKUP ONLY- NO SHIPPING)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Armstrong "For Fords" Gasket Display (LOCAL PICKUP ONLY- NO SHIPPING)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 08:37 am:

Armstrong's ACCO Cork Gasket Display Board - "For Ford Cars." These do not come up for sale very often, but I have another one need and to clear some wall space in the garage. Board is in decent condition - some light surface rust on the upper half of the right side (see pictures) and a scuff on the upper left (see pictures) but these do not really detract from the overall appearance of the board. The painted areas cleaned & shined up nicely (as can be seen from the glare in pictures). Two missing hooks at the bottom of the u-joint housing gasket (see picture) which could be replaced with round stock if you wished (as it is, the remaining hook at the top holds gaskets just fine). Lists all the branch locations for the Armstrong Cork Company: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Chicago, St. Louis, Baltimore, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Montreal & Toronto.

Dimensions are 35"x 23"

These boards look great alone or filled with gaskets.

$450. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - WILL NOT SHIP. Possibility I can deliver to the Fitchburg swap meet /show on 22 April.

Reply at email given below.

NOTE: there is only ONE gasket board. The multiple pictures are different views of the SAME piece (apparently I have to make this clear - I sold an item on here a few months ago and the buyer PM'd me after receiving his purchase - he thought there were multiple items because there were multiple pictures)

(Message edited by Conversiont on March 30, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 08:41 am:

Couple pictures that did not come through above:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 11:58 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 11:40 pm:

Price drop: $400

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 08:04 am:

Ron to bad you won't ship it had one year's ago let it go would like to have another Charlie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Bailey -Farmington CT. on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 09:08 am:

Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 10:02 am:

Spoken for pending final payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration