17 to 25 Stirker Plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 17 to 25 Stirker Plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 10:56 am:

WTB 17 roadster right front door striker plate. There is one on ebay but I don't know if it is correct. If you don't have one for sale, maybe you could take a picture of yours so I know what to look for. PM text me, 2512222668. Thanks Sam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 11:17 am:

Be careful on these. There is a four screw design and a two screw design. You want the four screw. Also, don't buy one that is worn out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 12:02 pm:

I have several of the 4 screw type. P M me with your address

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 02:11 pm:

Dale I sent you a PM Thanks much and thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration