New prices, new stuff. I want it GONE !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: New prices, new stuff. I want it GONE !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

I WILL THROW IN A NOS outside WIRE LOOM FOR THE STARTER CABLE, with any purchase. These are almost always gone, or in tatters, and the reproduction ones suck. All items + postage from 44857 If you see something you want, canít afford right now, Iíll take payments. Too expensive?, make an offer, I may be in a good mood. Probably not, but you may get lucky. Tmorsher@icloud.com for honest description or better pics. PLEASE no PMs or messages here, I will not reply. THANKs ! Tim

Brass era auto tire pump, nice early one $50.......ford script brass barrel tire pump, $55.........hour wire wheel wrench $90......really nice whistle valve w/ NOS floor pedal, $50...."split rim jack $40.........really nice pair of 1913-14 sidelights, black and brass, still had lamp oil in them, in heavy black paint, $175.......3 different fender marker lamps, jeweled lens, $30-50.........pair, 1915? style tail light mount castings, $40pr........unique action valve grinder, $25.........HOWE brand NOS pair of anti shimmy spring loaded plates, $40........pile of NOS TT rear axle spider gears $20......NASH brand accessory transmission cover speedometer drive cable with brand new fiber gear, $40........NOS flag display set for rad cap or hood, in original envelope, never opened up $50......right side 1926-7 windshield post $50........dash mounted retractable cigar lighter, fun item, $75.....ORIGINAL Stromberg steering column mounted choke control, makes RF,OF, and other carbs a Joy to use. $190.......differential gear thrust needle roller bearing $20......really cool magneto cross drive front plate, w/ gears, $250........straight steering arms, $20 pair.....two small speedometer drive mounting parts, $10 each..........1926-7 accessory tail light, ford script , excellent condition, $275......accessory choke control, uses neat pair of gears, $60...THANKS, TIM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 12:30 pm:

Looking for ford keys and really unique radiator ornaments, will take in trade for anything you see. THANKS !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Sullivan, Powell WY on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 01:47 pm:

Items I bought arrived in great shape, well packaged, as good or better than claimed. Thanks Tim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 01:57 pm:

Valve grinder gone. Thanks very much Brian. Iíd rather have a new friend than a sale. T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 04:09 pm:

Tim, PM sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 08:08 pm:

I'll take the 26-27 accessory tail/stop light

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 08:22 pm:

The 26-7 tailight Is sold. David Stroud, email me at tmorsher@icloud.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

Tim, email sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 10:26 pm:

The $60 geared choke control is gone. THANKS!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 08:59 am:

Stromberg choke and speedo bits sold THANKS !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 04:41 am:

Tim,

No PMs or messages here?

Want to buy 13-14 sidelights!

Tried email as requested, will not work.

I can accept PM or email please.

claytonind@att.net

Many Thanks,
David

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 12:27 pm:

Tmorsher@icloud.com should work. Itís worked for everyone else. I sent you an email, David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 01:56 pm:

NOS flag set gone THANKS !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 06:18 pm:

Whistle valve and floor pedal gone THANKS !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Monday, April 02, 2018 - 09:55 am:

TT gears sold THANKS

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration