For sale new old stock spindle arm drivers side only

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale new old stock spindle arm drivers side only
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 02:56 pm:

For sale 1919-27 drivers side new old stock spindle arms 7.50 each plus 7.20 usps
modelt2001@comcast.net
815-633-7244
have quite a few in stock, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tarik Baghdadi on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 03:24 pm:

Robert,

I will take two. Where are you located in Illinois? If I am close to you perhaps I can pick up instead of having you ship.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

Yes Loves Park Il north side of Rockford
7826 Forest Hills Rd
Loves Park Il 61111

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 10:21 am:

Still a few left, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois,Aldergrove BC,Can. on Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 03:54 pm:

Thanks Robert for the 2 spindle arms. Very quick delivery also. Great work.
PaulB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 04:13 pm:

Thank you Paul
sill have a few left at this special price
Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration