Wanted Nice Hood and pair of 23 Front fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Nice Hood and pair of 23 Front fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryan on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 05:39 pm:

Need a nice hood and a pair of front fenders for my 23 Hack.
Mine are to ruff to fix to match my new hack body. Rather have Henry steel and not rootlieb but beggars can't be choosers. Also need rear hack fenders if anybody has some nice ones. I am in FL near Orlando
Thank,
Bryan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, March 30, 2018 - 07:29 pm:

You might want to add if high or low radiator car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 04:27 am:

Mark, he said '23 so it would be a low radiator car. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration