WTB TT ignation plate bracket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB TT ignation plate bracket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Scott McNamara on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 12:06 pm:

I am looking for the ignition plate bracket that Ford produced for the early TT. It mounted the ignition switch and meter to the inside front of the wood cab. This piece is needed for a speedster build. PM at bsmcnamara @ gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 12:37 pm:

I have one - drop me a note at stevestsatcenturylink.net - replace the at with the normal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

The above email will not go through !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Scott McNamara on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 10:35 pm:

Steve, I got your email and just now responded. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration