Fs misc

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Fs misc
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 12:41 pm:

I have a Peter gray and sons brass spotlight maybe someone would want to use for a firetruck or another build $100 I also have a bell with a spring loaded hammer with arm for a wire came with a car I bought.$100 three wood steering wheels no spiders. $50 each I can email pictures. Ben jermainne. Bjerm10@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 01:12 pm:

Forgot to add plus the cost of shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

Sent a pm
Jalopyt@yahoo.com
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 09:55 pm:

The spotlight has been spoken for pending payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

To add to my list of stuff I have a pair of front fender irons with forks. $200 front motor mount $30 I have a stromberg air intake just the piece that goes on the manifold $50 pair of wood firewall brackets. $50. Bosh distributor $ 200 I also have a rear spare tire carrier make me an offer on it. Pics available prices plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 12:22 pm:

Correction on the firewall brackets $120 they are brass someone put paint on them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Sloan on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 05:37 pm:

Hello. Would you please send me a pic of the set of wooden fire wall brackets. sloandave@sbcglobal.net
Thank you.
-Dave Sloan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 08:15 pm:

Brass firewall brackets r sold. I do have a pair of steel ones $50

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 08:20 pm:

Ben, PM Sent Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, April 02, 2018 - 12:23 am:

If the bell is still available email me depending on diameter of bell I would like to purchase it.

thnx

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, April 02, 2018 - 12:50 am:

Ben, another email sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Monday, April 02, 2018 - 01:08 pm:

Brass firewall brackets are back up for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 01:42 pm:

Ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ben jermainne on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 03:24 pm:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration