CARBIDE GENERATOR CAPS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: CARBIDE GENERATOR CAPS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 02:04 pm:

We now have brass Carbide Generator Caps for 1909-12 and 1913-14. $19.95 ea plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 09:37 pm:

I need two.Do you have the top tank adjusting brass nob for the 13/14( not sundial type)?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 10:34 pm:

Warren, No, We only have the caps. I need your address and credit card number to mail. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 03:10 am:

Glen
Will you have any at the Bakersfield Swap meet? I will be there and would like one 13/14.
Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 01:17 pm:

Ken, I will not have them there but could bring you one if you place an order now. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 07:48 pm:

Glen are your machined or stamped?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Abbott on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 08:23 pm:

Hi Glen,
I have only just joined MTFCA and don't know if my messages are going through. I would like to purchase two of your carbide tank brass caps for the 13/14 tank. Hopeful to get through to you and make contact by phone or email? My email is kcetera@bigpond.net.au.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 06:23 pm:

Kim, They are machined

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration