Wanted: Roadster Pickup

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Roadster Pickup
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 06:47 pm:

Looking for a running and driving T roadster pickup. Older restoration OK. Looking for something decent to drive around in. No projects please.

Please respond with a picture and asking price... thanks!

My e-mail is: lahti35@yahoo.com

Haven't been able to find a touring I like so I've decided to switch gears and go on the hunt for a roadster pickup.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 12:05 am:

Bill Bohlen has a 1912 listed as of a few days ago. It's not inexpensive but it's a really nice car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 08:51 am:

Jason -- My driver T is a Roadster Pickup, and I like that body style better than any other I've had. When I had a Touring, I used the back seat as a pickup bed most of the time anyway. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 09:24 am:

MTFCI ad page has one for sale now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 10:40 am:

Do you want a factory pickup, or one with an aftermarket or home made wood bed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 11:19 am:

I'm thinking I'd like to stick with a factory 26-27 pickup, I like the body style.

I've been lurking on the board for awhile now but the weather is getting better so I figured it was time to get serious...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 07:03 pm:

Jason, Your in Luck! A local club member's dad passed away last year and Chris is selling Dad's '25 Roadster Pickup. Go Check out Long Beach Model T Club Magneto News Classifieds. Chris Rini at Seven 14-Six 250-7930.

It's a Hill Climb Veteran and all ready to go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Pringle on Monday, April 02, 2018 - 03:52 am:

Mark at Model T Haven has one. Link below.
http://vintagecarsandparts.com/cars-pre/1926-model-t-roadster-pickup/category/20 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, April 02, 2018 - 09:32 am:

For a mere $3500 more a guy can have this one and for minimal money convert it, even sell the turtle deck to re-coup some of the cost. Everything else is rebuilt. PM me if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, April 02, 2018 - 12:03 pm:

$3500?? Ask for more pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, April 02, 2018 - 02:19 pm:

Darell...read it again! I said $3500 MORE...than the '26 in James Pringles link from Model T haven!! I knew someone would mis-read it!! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 10:45 am:

Opinions on this ebay RPU? Anybody see anything wrong with it?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1926-Ford-Model-T-Roadster-Pickup/142743361986?hash=ite m213c2ad9c2:g:1DIAAOSwnWhakv9f&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 02:27 pm:

I would be inquiring if any mechanicals have been rebuilt..as the add says nothing to that extent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Magyor-Northwestern, Pa. on Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 04:31 pm:

Jason,

Here's an ad I saw. I have no affiliation with the seller.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Friday, April 06, 2018 - 08:44 am:

Might be a scam... same truck is in Hemmings with two pics at $25,000...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Friday, April 06, 2018 - 12:20 pm:

The Model T Haven roadster pickup looks like a good deal-wire wheels with correct sidemount, Ruckstell, Rocky Mountain brakes, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Magyor-Northwestern, Pa. on Friday, April 06, 2018 - 12:45 pm:

I checked Hemmings and you're right. They sure hiked the price up even higher.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 09:07 am:

I do like the Model T haven one but after doing some research on the seller I've found too many who have been disappointed with the items sold for me to warrant purchase... the only real option would be to go see it in person but that's 13 hours one way, not in the cars right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 09:52 pm:

Still lookin'...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe macintosh on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 12:15 pm:

Have an older restored roadster in toronto ont can .swap out the turtle deck for a box
Pm if any interest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 02:34 pm:

Jason, Check out the ad "Model T garage sale" currently in the classifieds. Jim

(Message edited by tfan on April 19, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 09:09 am:

Thanks guys!

I'd like to keep the search within the US, sorry I didn't post that originally.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 12:35 am:

Still looking...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 04:21 am:

Still one on the MTFCI Web page

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 07:41 am:

If you'd want to travel, and would switch your mind back to a nice touring, there's a real nice one for about 20k on the NH Craigslist...

https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/d/1915-ford-model-touring/6545207224.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 07:44 am:

Also this roadster in MA

https://southcoast.craigslist.org/cto/d/1927-ford-model-roadster-pick/6568995579 .html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 08:52 am:

Thanks Dan, I'd be all over that roadster pickup if it was black...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 09:08 am:

I have one coming in going up for sale a customer past away and his son will be bringing it up its a 1924 or 1925 but nice pick up, Bob
should be here in northern Il in a few weeks
Bob
we should have a touring and two speedsters coming up for sale also before Little Hershey swap meet

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration