:-) - Bakersfield Swap Meet to Portland, Oregon - room for a Model T in my enclosed trailer April 14th - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - Bakersfield Swap Meet to Portland, Oregon - room for a Model T in my enclosed trailer April 14th - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 07:20 pm:

April 14th

Room for one Model T from Bakersfield, CA up to Portland, OR after Bakersfield Swap Meet

Room for another Model T from Klamath Falls, OR up to Portland, OR

FULL from Portland, Oregon ..... :-)

Call or text in the lower 48 states
PM or email outside the lower 48 states

Thanks !

FreighTer Jim
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 07:26 pm:

Jim hope see you there saddly not looking for a car but one never knows

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 07:52 pm:

Hi Bob,

Bakersfield Swap is a must for me

See you there ...

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 09:16 pm:

Jim-
Which way are you going from Portland? Stop by Gresham and say, "Hi."
-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

Keith,

I am headed to Iowa - not sure of the route yet - depends on the weather.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 01:35 am:

This spot has been filled .....

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration