FAULTLESS BOAT TAIL SPEEDSTER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FAULTLESS BOAT TAIL SPEEDSTER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JAMES STARKEY Naperville, IL on Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 09:24 pm:

Ready to go Faultless type boat tail speedster bodies for Model T chassis. All steel and hardwood construction. Fox Body Speedsters, Wasco Illinois. Email for an online brochure and details or call me direct:
James Starkey - ( Creator of Pre- War Speedsters group on Facebook) (630) 212-6214 or email: jimspsycleshop@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 08:42 am:

Jim,
You need to post a few pictures of your fine work! Here is a picture of one of yours that was delivered to me at Chickasha. John Williams was gracious enough to arrange pick up and delivery, another great speedster guy!

I will post pictures of our progress.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JAMES STARKEY Naperville, IL on Monday, April 02, 2018 - 12:06 am:

Thank you for the kind words Randy. Here’s how one looks a little farther along.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Monday, April 02, 2018 - 06:38 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 08:34 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 10:14 pm:

Here is the same body waiting to get in to the swap meet, it just shows a different angle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JAMES STARKEY Naperville, IL on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 12:32 pm:

New body in the works this week.
Hardwood underframe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 12:45 pm:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 09:06 am:

James are you going at Hershey's car show this fall perhaps?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 09:59 am:

Hi James,
I am 6'-3" and 250 LBS. I would love to put one of these together as a retirement project. Do you or can you make a body that is dimensioned to allow bigger guys to drive comfortably?

Mainly, can you fabricate a body that positions the seat back further for longer legs. Please let me know. I currently have a 26 open express truck as a driver because it is the only thing I can drive more than 10 miles without being all crippled up when I get out. There's lots of guys like me in the same boat, so thanks in advance for your reply.

Kind Regards,
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 01:25 pm:

James are you going at Hershey's car show this fall perhaps?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration