NOS accessory wood pickup truck bed $300. WOW !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NOS accessory wood pickup truck bed $300. WOW !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 12:39 pm:

Ok, got your attention. What I do have is a wonderful little turtle back replacement truck bed. Delicate forged hardware, unique latches, hinges, complete. As you can see itís not exactly NOS, but a little wood putty and some good glue and you will be good to go. I can hold here for pickup, or collapse enough to wrap in cardboard and ship to you. I could saw all the wood off and just send the ironwork. I can even get it sandblasted for an extra fee. Actually, a bit of the wood is usable, the rest is great for patterns and you can get instant bonafides with this cutie. Why use brand new ironwork on a 100 year old flivver? tmorsher@icloud.com if interested , located in northern Ohio 44857. I can get it to western Minnesota ( Lakeland )if you pull the trigger quickly (like today, like right now ! ) for a $50 dollar bill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 12:57 pm:

Actually, eastern Minnesota ...still Lakeland, they havenít moved

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 03:26 pm:

Lakeland is about 20 miles due east of St. Paul and across the St. Croix river from Hudson, Wisconsin.

(Message edited by Erik_johnson on April 01, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, April 06, 2018 - 10:51 am:

Bed is sold THANKS!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration