T & TT Warford Support Brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: T & TT Warford Support Brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Sunday, April 01, 2018 - 10:30 pm:

The support brackets I have made for the KC Warford have also been confirmed t work with an original aluminum case Warford Transmission. I have also built this for a TT truck with an aluminum Warford transmission. The cost for the bracket setup is $200 including USPS Priority Mail shipping, and I can fit 2-3 in one box. If picked up in Bakersfield you can save the shipping cost so the price is $175.

At this time I have supports built for the T, but have not pre-built extras for the TT to bring to Bakersfield. I do have time to assemble a couple of them if I know in advance.

I do not have pictures of the TT version, but it it fits the same, with slightly different mounting hardware and an adjusted drop to accommodate the different frame dimensions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Chillingworth on Monday, April 02, 2018 - 10:15 am:

Thank you Gary for making me your first TT support bracket for a KC Warford and finding a TT frame to test fit the unit! I look forward to picking it up from you at Bakersfield.
Rich C.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration