For Sale - Flywheel Magnets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - Flywheel Magnets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 12:07 pm:

Four sets of flywheel magnets. Magnets are clean and ready to be recharged. $25 per set plus shipping. Singles available also. $2 each

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 06:27 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 11:05 am:

John, will you be attending the Rhinebeck car show May 5-6? Thanks, jb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 11:25 am:

Yes, I have a booth in the Orange Field,row Y1, Y2. I will be at the booth only on Saturday, too much to have a car in the show Sunday and a booth too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 08:56 am:

Thanks. John. I will send you a private message regarding one set of magnets and Rhinebeck in about 2 weeks, after I get back to NY. All the best, jb

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration