Footman loops

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Footman loops
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 08:19 pm:

Can someone tell me the center to center measurement between the holes in the footman loops on the rear top bows. I have not unwrapped the bow yet. Lang's catalog shows three different sizes but doesn't identify them by location. Evidently my '21 Touring was driven for some time without the straps. I still don't understand how it was operated with the curved portions of the sockets packed with horse hair and not wood. Horse hair wouldn't hold staples or nails would it? thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 08:53 pm:

2".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 09:03 pm:

thanks. I posted this in the classifieds my mistake. Sorry.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration