Bakersfield. getting ready

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bakersfield. getting ready
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 12:28 am:

1913. depot. of course won't take much cause all brass has been clear coated. thank God. For Sale. robertaweitzel@gmail.com. $16k. obo. we will be doing tour hack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 12:34 am:

And no I don't live in garage. That's my garage office on other side. Beat you to the punch NB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 10:19 am:

I had the pleasure of seeing this Depot in person a couple weeks ago, it's a work of art. If I didn't have so many projects........

Are you sure you don't live in your garage?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 07:11 pm:

maybe you should sell those projects and go touring with this. It would probably add ten years to your life. And from what I know it's cheaper to buy a car than build it. been there done that

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 07:27 am:

Yes, cheaper to buy one all done for sure. But not as much fun. I enjoy working on them as much as driving them.

All kidding aside, you should have no problem selling it once they see it in person.

I am bringing a couple off brand projects to sell at Bakersfield (1909 EMF and 1902 Pierce motorette) + lots if early car and motorcycle parts, so who knows.....

Thanks again for all your help, you and Eric have been great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 01:18 am:

Took it for ride today. Runs very well went 35 miles. Ready for Bakersfield. Once you see this you'll appreciate it. lot of love the gentleman before me put in TO THIS CAR ,,,,THERE HAS BEEN LOTS OF RESPONSE ON THIS. FIRST COME FIRST SERVERED. SEE YOU IN BAKERSFIELD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 12:44 am:

Robert see you there
Should came in early to go on the tour with you
See you thursday night
Right it pretty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 05:58 pm:

We'll meet and hung out with a lot of good and new friends. I sold the depot hack. Pending rest of payment and delivery 2weeks from now.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration