TORPEDO TOOL BOX KEY -EXCELSIOR LOCK

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TORPEDO TOOL BOX KEY -EXCELSIOR LOCK
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 10:48 pm:

I have an extra Excelsior key, #127. This is for the Torpedo tool boxes that used Excelsior locks. The Excelsior locks have a code number stamped of the side. I will sell the key for $25 plus $3 SH. That is what is cost me. 419- three zero six- three nine six six.

key

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 08:00 am:

Hold that for me Jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, April 06, 2018 - 11:53 am:

Can't use it, my lock says perfection lift lock.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 08:58 am:

I couldn't find any information for perfection lift lock. Actually ended up Making one out of brass stock for my torpedo toolbox.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 04:45 pm:

This key is still available, check your tool boxes.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration