WANTED: Original Cast Iron Muffler Ends.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED: Original Cast Iron Muffler Ends.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

I am looking for a set of original cast iron muffler ends, 1918 to 1920. You can contact me through a PM here on the forum or directly at the e-mail listed in the/my user profile. If possible, please send photos of what you have available and asking price (of course). Thanks for looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jensen on Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 08:55 pm:

Peter, Sent a PM. Send me your e-mail and I will send more photos.

Muffler

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 01:52 pm:

Thank you to those that responded to the ad. The muffler ends have been located.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 02:13 pm:

Peter, I have a lot of muffler ends. If you deal falls through, I can help you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Model-T-Muffler-Cast-End/173259466115?hash=ite m285711a583:g:XrUAAOSwfuBawBif&vxp=mtr

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration