WTB Laurel front lowering kit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Laurel front lowering kit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Heyd on Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 09:06 pm:

Looking for a pair of lowering brackets that Bill from CA made. He no longer is reproducing them. If anyone has some to sell pm me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Heyd on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 01:12 pm:

Still looking for brackets

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 12:55 am:

I have an un-used complete set up still in the box. I'll dig it out tomorrow and get a photo to post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 01:03 am:

I have an un-used complete set up still in the box. I'll dig it out tomorrow and get a photo to post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Dragone on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 08:37 pm:

Brian, I have an original pair of cast bronze laurel lowering brackets. I am not sure what they are worth. I might consider selling them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 08:49 pm:

I have responded to Brian with photos. There are two others in line. I will respond in order by the time stamp on your emails (One in the 4 a.m. hour the other in the 7 a.m. hour) when Brian lets me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

Sold To Brian. Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration