WTB Original Battery Box Cover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Original Battery Box Cover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, April 06, 2018 - 03:39 am:

Looking for an original cover for our '25 coupe. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 04:22 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 09:45 am:

Here is one on Ebay, I have no connection to the listing or the seller. :-)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Battery-Box-W-Easy-Access-Cover/1529763114 24?hash=item239e194480:g:khQAAOSwfZFaypNF&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 04:00 am:

Thanks Mark, but a all I need is the cover. Too late anyway. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 05:37 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 04:56 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 11:29 am:

I have a mint cover, probably NOS $125.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 05:09 pm:

Hi Larry

Sent a PM.... I'll buy that cover

thanks

Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 09:11 pm:

Well thanks Les. Glad you glad you used my post for it. I kind of would have liked a chance at it. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 09:16 pm:

Tell ya what. I'll back out and you can buy it.

Larry, please disregard my PM.

Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 09:44 pm:

Thanks Les, I appreciate that. Larry, I will take it. I'll send you a PM. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 01:35 pm:

David & Les:
You guys are both winners! I found another. Shipping them both this morning. Postage and cover comes to $148.65 each.
Now all you have to do is get them on your cars. If you need further information on how to get them to work with a modern battery, just get in touch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 07:17 pm:

Larry, I'll be sending a check today. Thanks very much. And again, my apologies to David, in my anxiousness to finally find a lid, I should have waited to see if he responded first. I typically don't try to cut people's throats. Tacky on my part and I'm a little embarrassed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 11:19 pm:

Les, apology accepted. :-) Larry, check will go out Monday. Thanks guys, Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration