Mag tower with oil outlet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Mag tower with oil outlet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Friday, April 06, 2018 - 10:31 pm:

WTB for a 21 t, mag tower with oil outlet.the one on the car was seeping around the tube connection found it to be cracked.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 09:39 am:

Don't recall seeing just a mag post with oil line outlet, unless someone here somewhere has a spare one sitting around. You may have to bite the bullet and get the whole kit.

https://www.modeltford.com/item/3082OL.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 10:39 am:

Perhaps post a photo of your style - someone probably has one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 10:47 am:

All you have to do is buy the regular one from the vendors, take it apart, and drill & tap it. Thatís all the ones in the kits are... Nothing special.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 11:08 am:

THANK'S guys, got a note from a fellow t er, he has what I need. working on learning the picture thing,guess my learning disability is worse than i thought. this rig wont give you any help, its this way or no way!!...leave out just one little thing and its start all over, BUT WHERE WAS I to begin with..I was able to install the pictures in this $##$@@!thing and that took a day or three.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration