Wanted 30/3.5 wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted 30/3.5 wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, April 06, 2018 - 10:54 pm:

I'm still in need of a good set of wheels who has anything for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 06:23 pm:

Charles,
Joe Bell just referred a nice lady to me this afternoon that is settling her dad's estate and has some very nice T stuff for sale.

I was all set to jump in the car and drive from Tennessee to meet her tomorrow morning, as she has a very nice set of (4) 30" x 3.5" non-demountable wheels, complete with the drums, bearings and tires that are in good shape. I believe she is asking $400.00 for the complete set. The stuff is located in North Royalton, Ohio.

Unfortunately, I need demountable wheels, or I would already be in my car and on my way. I called her a bit ago and she asked me to please post her contact information.

If interested, you can call "Maggie" at (419)602-3709 to make an appointment. Again, she has a whole bunch of nice T stuff. Please be respectful, kind in your dealings and good luck! Hope this helps.

Rick Rice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 06:48 pm:

Joe I need demountable ones myself I bought that 24 Coupe out of Minnesota that was a two owner somehow the spare tire carrier come up missing and it ended up with 21 ones on it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 06:52 pm:

Thanks Rick I will give her a call and see what else she might have

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration