High lighted threads

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: High lighted threads
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Friday, April 06, 2018 - 11:47 pm:

Please stop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 04:58 am:

Why? Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 07:01 am:

I just figured the writer is hard of hearing and a loud talker so on the web that translates to a loud writer and hard of reading.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 09:25 am:

BOLD is an edit option offered for text in thread titles.

If you do you not like a bold title then do not click on that thread - problem solved.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 09:40 am:

Ha .. I like the hard of hearing reason. Itís the same thing when people use all caps in posts or on eBay ... which is really hard on the eyes. It is called shouting on the Internet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 09:51 am:

Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope. I come here to read what is written and not how it is written, as long as it is English, I can read it and not worry about proper internet rules. (Even with misspelled words).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 09:55 am:

I TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO GIVE PEOPLE SOMETHING MORE TO BITCH ABOUT LIKE:
DO I USE A FUSE OR NOT
WHAT OIL IS BEST FOR MY MODEL T
I CANNOT POST A PICTURE
ETCETERA
ETCETERA
ETCETERA
AND THE LIST GOES ON.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 10:45 am:

HOOOOOORAY TO U STEVE!! SISTER MARGARET WOULD SAY TO ME MAKE THOSE LETTERS BOLD RICHARD,I WONT NEED TO WEAR MY SPECTACLE'S

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration