TURN SIGNAL SET ... YANKEE 730/736 TURNFLEX

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TURN SIGNAL SET ... YANKEE 730/736 TURNFLEX
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 09:28 am:

I have for sale a turn signal set that I took off my Model T (it is used). It works but I replaced it with a period set. It has the YANKEE 730/736 TURNFLEX, tail light (the only plastic peice), front and back blinker lights, and stop lights. All have 6 volt light bulbs, but I have some 12 volt I am throwing in for you 12 volt set ups. $70 and that includes shipping to the lower 48 states. I will need to figure out shipping if going elsewhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 09:55 am:

I have to say,that is a good deal considering the lights themselves would cost most of that price.
I don't see the flasher it's self.Should be a socket for 2 or 3 wires somewhere in the mix.Spade terminals work if no socket is there.. The handle pulls out straight for 4 way flashers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 10:02 am:

There are six wires coming out the turn signal switch and it is a three way switch: up, middle, down. No it does not pull out and there was no flasher in the mix when I removed it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 03:17 pm:

tt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 10:12 pm:

tt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 12:49 pm:

tt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration