ZENITH CARBURETOR

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ZENITH CARBURETOR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 09:49 am:

I have for sale a ZENITH carburetor and Zenith carburetor body. There is a number 4 casted on both and the one with the top says: ZENITH, DETROIT USA. U.S. PAT. DEC. 29, 08. One of them has a small crack (see picture) on the body, but otherwise looks fine. I did not take them a part to inspect them form the inside. All for $70 and that includes shipping to the lower 48 states. I will need to figure out shipping if going elsewhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 03:17 pm:

tt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 06:50 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

tt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 12:48 pm:

tt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Saturday, April 21, 2018 - 10:29 am:

tt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration