FOR SALE; PAIR TT ROCKY MOUNTAIN BRAKE SHOES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; PAIR TT ROCKY MOUNTAIN BRAKE SHOES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 01:09 pm:

Pair Rocky MTD TT Shoes; $125.00 Pair. Shoes have the Main Brackets that fasten to the Axle. Will need new lining. Please include $25.00 Shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Williams on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 07:24 am:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 01:51 am:

Sorry but after jyears of posting many years of pictures something has gone wrong and I can no longer post new pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 10:23 am:

Dave, you still have the TT brakes? I'll take them if you do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 10:36 am:

Pat have the pair of TT rear Rocky Mountain Brake Shoes. I fact I have two (4) pairs. I will put your name on a pair of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 10:51 am:

Dave,
PM you again on pictures. One of the questions was: are they inside lined brake shoes like the TT trucks already have or they outside lined brake bands with mounting hardware that work on the 12 inch TT drums? If they are outside bands with mounting hardware, I would like a set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 01:01 pm:

These 4 shoes are what I would call ROCKY MOUNTAIN BRAKES. They mount outside the drums. Except for motors I never work on TTs. I know nothing about TTs. When I bought these 4 shoes they were sitting next to a couple of TT Ruckstells with Rocky mountain brakes. These are the SAME SHOES. They go out side and around the TT rear brake drums. Each of the shoes has a large bracket that apparently attaches to the TT BACKING PLATE. Other than the large bracket there is no other brackets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 01:31 pm:

Thanks Dave,

I will take the other set, if you still have it. Sorry about the confusion, I'm a guy that needs to see a picture to totally understand and feel good about a sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 10:59 am:

Steven, I can understand about you desire for pictures. I like to bid on items with pictures also. Sorry but one pair have left with a walk in and The other set has been promised.
I have no more TT Shoes, unless I get the two TT Ruckstells with Rocky Mountain Shoes.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration