1926 coupe F/S

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 coupe F/S
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent bassani Califon, NJ on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 01:28 pm:

clean car. runs smooth. correct restoration as per former owner.tires are about 60% $9500 OBO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Dwyer in Troy, New York on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 01:36 pm:

My first Model T was a '26 Coupe. Drove it to high school.
Those look like 30x3-1/2 tires. Does someone know if the 21-inch balloon tires were an option? And if so, for how long?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 02:06 pm:

I have a set of 21 with new tires would like to trade for some 30/3.5 might even kick in some cash

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 10:44 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 11:24 pm:

Ford put 21 on there cars starting in 25

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 11:48 pm:

I think Charles is correct. I did see one roadster found up in Wyoming that had 30x3 1/2 but someone may have changed them. All other 26 Ts I find in back of the barns are 21 inch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 06:59 am:

I had the same thoughts on the 30 x 3.5" clincher tyres. However, more than one car has turned up here in Australia with big brake drums and 30" tyres. An original 26 tourer, traded back in to the selling dealer and kept by them since, has 30 x 3.5" clincher tyres. These were the first T models produced at the new Geelong Ford factory and there may have been some parts inventory clearing up going on.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erick Keenan - Vineland NJ 08360 on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 07:28 am:

Hi I have a early 26 coupe and it had 30x3-1/2 tires when I got it and the car was an all original car. Erick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Tipton on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 07:56 am:

I would like to talk with you regarding your '26 Coupe. Please email me your phone number.
Thanks,
David Tipton
Colleyville, TX
dcdtip@gmail.com
972-523-2497

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 11:43 am:

A friend has a early 26 coupe with the demountable 30 inch wheels. As far as we know they have been with the car all it's life.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration