FOR SALE; FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKETS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKETS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 01:37 pm:

Brackets; $15.00. These are the larger ONE piece brackets. They can be mounted on the front motor mount or under the left front headlight.
Please include $13.65 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 03:25 pm:

Hello Dave,
I sent you a P.M. Thanks!
John Haynes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 04:10 pm:

Hi Dave, sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 05:16 pm:

John and John: I can't read my emails all of a sudden. Sorry Things keep changing so fast on my confusor that I just can't keep up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

Dave, I need 3 of the front and 3 Duolamp for the rear. Please, real nice ones, THANK YOU....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

John Haynes: the widest distance between the license plates distance is 9 & 3/4".

John Lemon I only have two or three of the front holders and I don"t Know what Duolamp rears are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 10:07 pm:

Dave, I'll take the three assuming there in real good shape. And the Duolamps are for drum tail lights.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 01:39 am:

Duolamp are Model A not Model T. The Duolamp are two bulb taillight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 11:46 am:

Mark, I'm having a heck of a time trying to find a correct drum tail light license plate bracket soooo I'm thinking a late Model "T" (26' OR 27') bracket would work OR a early 28' Model "A" bracket to fit a drum tail light. Want to use two LED drum tail lights. When I leave my driveway to get onto the highway, the speed limit is 45 mph (that's a JOKE !!!) I want to be lit up in the back but not overdone. Also, with that little 20 hp engine it takes a bit to get up to speed. I have to be totally focused when pulling out on the highway. And, you'd think that people would know that a antique car has low horse power and that maybe they should be alittle careful when approaching one. I even put a magnetized SMV sign on the back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

John you might try putting an ad on Fordbarn.com in the Model A wanted section. That and checking the Model A parts suppliers like Snyders and see what they have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 10:45 pm:

This Ad cancelled.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration