FJ - Amarillo & Albuquerque to Bakersfield & Long Beach enclosed transport now

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FJ - Amarillo & Albuquerque to Bakersfield & Long Beach enclosed transport now
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 09:12 am:

April 9th

Leaving Amarillo, Texas 10 am local time

Headed west along I-40 thru Albuquerque, NM

18 feet enclosed available
6000 pound capacity
8 foot rear door clearance

I need to be in Bakersfield, CA the morning of April 12th

I have a vehicle to pick up in Long Beach, CA

I have time to go there first before Bakersfield

Call or text if you are in the lower 48 states
Otherwise please PM or email

Thanks !

FreighTer Jim
260-804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 07:21 am:

April 9th

I am headed first to Bakersfield - then down to Long Beach ....

Still have room.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

Driving thru Albuquerque now ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 08:14 am:

Leaving now from Grants, NM

Will be going thru Gallup in a couple hours

Then Holbrook - Winslow - Flagstaff - Williams - Kingman, AZ

Planning on doing laundry in Kingman & might spend the night there .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 11:15 am:

Jim- ya gotta stop in Seligman, Az and go to Delgadillos Snow Cap drive in on the main drag- great hamburgers and milk shakes.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/delgadillos-snow-cap-drive-in-seligman

plenty of parking and an easy return to the highway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 11:38 am:

Thanks Dan,

They are always crowded and there really is not parking along the main drag for my truck and trailer - they do have good food.

I just stopped in Holbrook to drop off Watson’s BBQ Brisket at my buddy Joe’s house.

Watson’s BBQ is in Tucumcari, NM - family owned it operated by Jimmy and Stella Watson.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 09:16 pm:

Long driving day - 600 miles

I am in Barstow, CA

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration