Wheel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wheel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 02:06 pm:

Does any have one good 30/3.5 front wheel trying to put a set together for my car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 05:34 am:

Charles, it may help if you can indicate which type of wheel you need. There are differences.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 08:34 am:

The one that has four loves separate from the wheel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 08:35 am:

The one that has four lugs separate from the wheel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 09:38 am:

Charles;
What Allan was suggesting, who made your other wheels for Ford. Not all rims made for the Model T will fit on all wheels. You don't want to have 3 wheels that your spare tire fits, but the new one you are looking for, it does not. Google "mtfca;rims"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 11:06 am:

The one that I have is a 30 x 3 and 1/2 demountable the outer rim has 4 lugs welded to it the outer rim is a zinc-plated the tire mounts that it goes over the wood wheel with 4 lug nuts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 04:51 pm:

Charles I have your wheels, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 05:03 pm:

Dennis what all do you have price and condition thanks for getting back to me Charlie from Ohio zip 45504

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration