Correct horn bulbs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Correct horn bulbs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 03:53 pm:

Some years ago I did a run of these, with both Rubes and Nonpariel logos on them, from the Ford print and also used some surviving originals to ensure that they were correctly made, down to the correct logos and the 41/64 x 27 thread in the brass sleeve.

I have fewer than 10 remaining bulbs, all with the Nonpariel logo; the Rubes bulbs sold out some time ago. I will NOT be making any more bulbs of either type, so after saving one or two for myself, once they're gone, that's it.

If you want one, better let me know ASAP. Price hasn't changed, and won't change; they are $75 each plus $7.50 postage. I'm going to Bakersfield and can probably stuff one or two in my luggage, if anyone will be there and wants one, and lets me know before Tuesday morning.

email: rvmodeltATnetsyncDOTnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 06:38 pm:

Four bulbs spoken for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 08:05 pm:

Six bulbs spoken for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 08:21 pm:

One left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 09:07 pm:

RV, add one to my bill for the coil box, I would like one for the Nonpariel horn I have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 10:49 am:

All bulbs are sold or spoken for; thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration