Swap 30x3 White Tires for Blacks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Swap 30x3 White Tires for Blacks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

I have a pair of new (in the wrapper)30 x 3 Universal Ribbed white tires. I would like to trade them for 4 black 30 x 3.5s. I am not necessarily looking for new, but to swap for a set of 4 same brand tires that are not age cracked. Or, if someone wants to swap for 4 new tires, I would be willing to add some cash to balance the deal. 561-262-0393 Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 09:23 am:

Still looking for at least 2 good 30 x 3.5 tires.
561 262 0393 Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 08:55 am:

I would also sell outright 2 new 30 x 3 straight ribbed all white tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 09:40 am:

Rich,
Would you mind listing a price you would like for the tires and perhaps send me a photo? You say they are 30 x 3 and not 30 x 3 1/2?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 04:41 am:

P M sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

I'll sell the pair of 30 x 3 ribbed for 350.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By garry houser on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 10:59 am:

rich wednesday 18 did you get my payment for the valve cutter? email me houser.garry@gmail.com garry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Monday, April 23, 2018 - 12:40 pm:

The 30x3 ribbed whites are still available.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration