For Sale: Dash Instrument Panel and Bendix Cover Stop Light Switch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Dash Instrument Panel and Bendix Cover Stop Light Switch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 05:04 pm:

Chassis, speedster or depot hack instrument panel; New unused. Stop light switch; used and works fine.
Both items for $35 and $10 shipping. Ron Patterson
modeltcoilsatwindstreamdotnet or 8590-881-1677

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 05:51 pm:

email sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 06:30 pm:

Sold to Mack.
Thanks MTFCA Classifieds

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 07:03 pm:

I had trouble getting the email to go thru.I will send a pm to make sure I can get the info

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

I had trouble getting the email to go thru.I will send a pm to make sure I can get the info

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 10:06 pm:

Parts came in mail today. Thanks Ron.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration