Bakersfield stuff I have to swap, sell or give you + want list

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bakersfield stuff I have to swap, sell or give you + want list
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 07:13 pm:

I just my have too much stuff that I am tripping over. I am a working man so I plan to arrive around 9:00 am on Friday and I am not sure when I will leave. ( if you were coming on Saturday I can arrange to leave this with someone else. )

First What I am Looking For
These are for future projects, so I am not looking to pay bank $$$ on them, but happy to trade:
TT wheels
Model T PTO (ie Warford)
Good tires used TT or T

To sell or trade
Lots of misc stuff:
Vintage horseless carriage parts
Model A 1930 fenders, splash guard, running boards and lots of other sheet metal and parts. I donít have photos but just ask.
Ruckstell see:http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/851770.html?1522459035

Personal mail me with your interest. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

I will post pictures over the next few days. If nothing else just come back to this if you enjoy IDing old parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 07:23 pm:

I will start with free stuff;

This is a bunch of distributors. Intake for a Chevy 490. What part of a rusted out carburetor.

Here are a couple of water pumps and speaker.

Yeah hang on to too much stuff. I got this with other stuff at auction. I just figured Iíd give the stuff away before I scrap it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 07:25 pm:

Great Idea Matt !

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 07:33 pm:

Model A wipers for parts and dash $15

Deck lid for 1928-29 model a? $20
No extra charge for the holes.

Dash for 1926Ė27 model T $10

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 07:41 pm:

This is a vintage wind wing. $10 rust is free.

Miscellaneous stanchions $10 each. Not sets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

Running board bracket and hinges $10 each

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 07:55 pm:

Petals $10 each.

This is a Chevy 490 pedal

Two more unknowing pedalís

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

One more pedal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 12:24 am:

Thanks FJ!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 01:06 am:

Matt I'll take the 26 27 dash. I be in e31. With Eric look for the 13 depot hack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 11:24 am:

Robert, Consider it yours. Yes, I can deliver to space numbers.

Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 11:31 am:

Here are two acetylene tanks. One has been welded around the side! You could use it for parts it as a gauge on the bottom. Selling as a lot both tanks together $200

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 11:36 am:

Three Model T magneto cores. $125 or best offer.

The castings are rusty, but I donít see cracks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 11:41 am:

Model A pedals $10 for set

Model A headlight bars plus other $30 each or $100 for all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 11:51 am:

Model A bumper and brackets $50

Model A throttle $10

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

Common sense window mechanism $10

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 01:30 am:

I am happy to negotiate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 12:53 pm:

Matt, I have a PTO I think may be Warford. I'll bring it along. See you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 02:48 am:

Erik,
I look forward to seeing the PTO and you!

Matthew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 01:16 am:

I have had two people express interest. I will be at Bakersfield after 9:00 am. If you see something Personal Mail me and I will respond.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 12:54 am:

Here is my report on my sales.
1. I pre sold old one thing listed
2. I go two offers to move from ďouter spaceĒ to actually put out my stuff to sell.
3. I got offered to buy a PTO that I was looking for! Erik Barrett thanks for the great deal!
4. I came home lighter. I passed on some of my parts to someone staying on Saturday.
5. I have one person interested in parts I listed who messaged me but never responded back to me. Please let me know if you still want the hinge/running board bracket.
6. I had fun. Swapping, giving, buying.

Thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration