Cam shaft gear for Bosch front plate distributor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Cam shaft gear for Bosch front plate distributor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 10:36 pm:

Anyone have a good used cam gear for the Bosch front plate distributor? I have the the distributor shaft gear which look to be in good shape. Yes I know you can buy new pair of gears but I thought I would try this first.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 03:25 pm:

Mark:
I have a Bosch dist. listed on april 2nd. here in the classifieds ...take a look at that one ...it has both drive gears ,a very nice cap , rotor ,usable point set etc. ...the housing that fits on the front cover is broken ...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 03:28 pm:

Mark:
my mistake ...March 27th ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 07:39 pm:

Gene;
Thanks, but I need the front plate type not the clip on. The gears are different.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 10:47 pm:

Getting new ones from Chaffins

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 11:35 pm:

Mark- sorry I just got back from the Bakersfield swap meet and I've been at the shop unloading all day and just had a chance to check my stock. I do have some extra cam gears from the last run of gears we made if you want just a single gear. Send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks,Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration