1909 1912 front fender iron For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1909 1912 front fender iron For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 05:45 pm:

Nice iron for 1909 thru 1912 Model Ts ( excluding part of 1911 that has a loop for top strap), round in cross-section between headlamp fork hole and frame, much original paint no welds or other repairs never modified or bent, $175, domestic shipping $15.

a

b

c

d

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

That will also be correct for 1913.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

Tim, I wondered when the change was made, so I went looking at a couple of national tours. There was a mixture of that type on 1913 cars, so you are most likely correct.

If anybody needs to make up a pair with Layden's, I have another.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 10:02 am:

Spoken for
Thanks to MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration