WTB

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

I need 2 worn out, non-useable T camshafts. I walk with a cane and want to make myself one from T camshafts. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, April 09, 2018 - 10:33 pm:

Tommy, I have seen a nice one made from a rear radius rod. It would be much lighter to use, but perhaps less interesting in appearance.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 01:28 am:

Tommy. Perhaps You could have a wood shop make one on a Computer operated wood lathe, using a real one for a pattern. or find a Amish wood carver.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 02:17 am:

Tommy do you ever get out to Colorado. I have about 26 camshafts I would be glad to give you one. If you don't ever get to Colorado I would ship you one free for just the shipping cost.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 02:19 am:

Tommy I also have some rear radius rods in my iron pile that will going to the junk yard if you would rather have one of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 02:31 am:

I think a camshaft would be more interesting.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration