FS New Repro '24-'25 Hood Shelves

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS New Repro '24-'25 Hood Shelves
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 05:21 am:

FS One pair of new repro '24-'25 hood shelves. (The vendors say '23-'25, but they aren't for a '23 as the '23's are a low radiator), also they say for '26-'27 TT's, but the '24-25 TT's also use the same shelf as they all have a high radiator and the hood shelves are all the same. They have been primed and painted with gloss black epoxy as I recall (it's been several years). New, bare, they are $49.95 plus shipping, these are $40.00 plus shipping. I can text pictures, that's the only way I can. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 05:39 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 08:21 am:

Not all 23 had low radiators my car was made in October of 23 it's titled as a 23 but it has a high radiator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 03:30 pm:

Charles, it's been documented on here many times in the past, if it has a low radiator, it's a '23, if it has a high radiator, it's a '24. Just repeating what I have read on here many times. There is something about the time line of when they were produced that causes a lot of confusion. As far as titles go, those can be and are incorrect many times as some were titled when the car was sold, not for the model year. That has been documented many times also. JMHO Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 05:49 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 05:56 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 04:14 am:

$35.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 02:23 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, April 27, 2018 - 05:51 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 04:39 am:

Bump. These are brand new, never installed. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 03:01 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 02:40 am:

$30.00 plus shipping. If they aren't worth that I guess I'll just hang them on the wall. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 08:02 am:

I sent PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 11:07 pm:

Shelves are spoken for. Thanks guys. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 12:25 am:

Darryl, did you get my message? Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 07:20 am:

No I did not. Try dbobzin@carolina.rr.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 05:12 pm:

Darryl, PM sent. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration