WANTED: Ď26 Tudor Sill Plates

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED: Ď26 Tudor Sill Plates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 08:51 am:

Iíve totally restored my 1926 Ford tudor sedan but it never had the sill plates on the body below the doors. It has just finished a movie for the past 2 months and many scenes were reshot many times leaving lotsa scratches under the doors on the body. Iíve Googled MTFCA Ď26 tudor sill plates and learned there may have been multiple styles and mine has the tabs inner and outer. Evidently these arenít being reproduced. Anyone have 2 they would sell ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 12:31 pm:

I have what youíre looking for. Send me a pm with your email address & Iíll send photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 06:28 pm:

I sent Adam an email. Thanks for answering my need Adam :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 01:50 pm:

Still need these sill plates for a Ď26 Ford tudor...Anybody??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 08:17 am:

*bump*

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration