LURAY, May 18 and 19

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: LURAY, May 18 and 19
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 07:15 am:

Just a little over 5 weeks until the Luray swap meet. If you haven't registered for a vendor space, make sure you do soon so we can get an accurate head count. Don't forget our "manned vendor space" for our visitors who have a part or two to sell but not enough to rent a vendor spot. Just drop it off with us and we'll try to sell it for you while you shop.

Go to WWW.mapwsm.com for details and to register

After the winter we've had here in the east, it will be a welcome sight to see pre-war cars and parts after months of hibernation. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 08:57 am:

I hope it is good on Friday because if I get to come it will have to be on Friday because I found out yesterday i have a 50th anniversary party to go to on Saturday at 1:30 :-( I mean I am glad my uncle got back from nam in tact and is happy with my aunt but I wish it was later in the day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 09:02 am:

You only have one family. There is plenty of stuff to buy all around us.
Having said that I feel your pain.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration