For Sale: 1925 Model T With 2 Front Ends

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1925 Model T With 2 Front Ends
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 12:37 pm:

1925 Model T Ford with 2 front ends. Interesting history. The body is rough and rusted. Fenders solid and probably useable. Nice windshield frames and supports. One steering wheel is a Fox locking steering wheel, nice gas tank, 26-27 engine, lengthened frame and drive shaft. Engine is free. Good solid set of wheels with Wards Riverside Tires, some age cracks but lots of tread and hold air well. $2700 firm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 12:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 12:54 pm:

Now that is cool. I think I saw one like this before in the forum before in an old pic post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 01:37 pm:

Has the frame been stretched, or is it an optical illusion? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 01:49 pm:

That would be fun

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 01:54 pm:

Did they use an extra rear housing to try and make the front axle look like a rear axle??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 02:57 pm:

Tom,

That IS the rear axle. The real front axle is at the other end.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 03:58 pm:

That's cool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 05:35 pm:

Why did I get so old so fast? What a fun car that would be to have in my driveway !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 10:59 am:

Larry: Hi From Iowa! Very Neat ole T!! How can I contact you? John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 08:51 pm:

That car HAS to be the famous Mueller Brothers Auto Repair shop car from Louisville, Kentucky. It is pictured at th bottom of page 60 in Lorin Sorensen's book, FORDS FOREVER.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 06:56 am:

I know it is Jerry but I saw one where the front axle was mocked up to look like another rear axle to lead to further confusion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 08:20 am:

Please, somebody buy it and use the parts to get two Ts back on the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 06:17 pm:

Somebody from Louisville needs to buy it and restore it to the condition in Sorensen's book.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 08:55 pm:

Mueller's car

Even if it's a copy of the Mueller car, shown to the public. Plus a plaque for the dopes that couldn't be able to conjure up the why of it back then. IMO
Whimsy!
If it were next door, BAM! It'd be in central MN, after a look-over of course. ;-) In Louisville, KY? Even better!
I'm one of those fellows that would blatantly mess with folks with this car. Some of you are too.
Whimsy!
Thank you for offering this unique piece Mr Gresh! The price is right!
The buyer may need ideas how to mount a faux crank out the rear end! I would.
Any idea about the history?
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, April 20, 2018 - 11:58 am:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration