WANTED: Dropped Front Axle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED: Dropped Front Axle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 05:14 pm:

Anyone have a dropped front axle (not pitted, good threads) that is excess to your current needs? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 12:03 am:

I have one from an early dirt track car. I will loo at the threads when I return from Bakersfield.

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 05:13 am:

thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 06:13 am:

There was a couple at larry's place

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 06:13 am:

There was a couple at larry's place

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

How do I follow up with his daughter? Or are you willing to check with her and get a price? I think she'll remember me, we were at the house short before Larry passed away. Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration