WANTED 1911 TOURING CAR

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED 1911 TOURING CAR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Pringle on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 04:03 am:

LOOKING TO BUY A 1911 T TOURING CAR. PLEASE PM ME REGARDING ANYTHING FOR SALE. I AM A PRIVATE COLLECTOR.
THANKS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 05:43 am:

Good luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 12:35 pm:

Hi I have a 1911 touring car that's disassembled that's fairly complete that I will sell the serial number is in the 60,000 range. I'm asking $15,000 for it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 01:16 pm:

I'll have the engine in my trailer at Bakersfield tommorow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Pringle on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 07:22 pm:

THANKS, THE HUNT IS OVER !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 07:26 pm:

Congratulations, we would love to see pictures of it once you take possession!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 07:28 pm:

Mike;

What spot are you in?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Friday, April 13, 2018 - 12:32 am:

E25

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration