Available the first week of May for direct enclosed Model T or other auto transport from Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
I can pick up in surrounding states.
I have vehicles waiting on the West Coast to be picked up and would prefer to go there - but I can deliver anywhere in the lower (48) states.
32 feet enclosed
8000 pound capacity
8 foot rear door clearance
MTFCA - MTFCI - HCCA Member
Please call or text if you live in the lower (48) states
Please PM or email if you live outside the lower (48) states
Still available .....
How about a 2001 Lincoln LS (about the same size as a Ford Taurus) from Akron, Ohio 44319 to Gainesboro, TN 38562? If you want to head West from Carlisle, this should work for you.
Anytime, first part of May works for me.
That would not work right now.
I would have to have a haul from Carlisle, PA to Akron which I donít have - I have a tentative parts haul from Columbus, OH to Phoenix, AZ on my schedule that I might combine with a vehicle transport but I would not be going thru Tennessee.
You stated that you want to leave Carlisle, PA and have a parts haul to be picked up in Columbus, Ohio and you want to end up in Phoenix, AZ to drop them off. Your response kind of got me kind scratching my head, so I did a quick look at MapQuest. Here is the way the map/route looks:
* If you headed West out of Carlisle and you have a parts pick up in Columbus, Oh, no matter what route you take, you have to drive right through Akron, OH on the way to Columbus, OH.
* From Akron, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio is only 1 hour-56 minutes away, via Route 71 South. The on-ramp for 71 South is only about 9-10 miles away from the pick up point where my car is located.
* From Columbus, Ohio to Cookeville, TN is only 6 hours-2 minutes away. By the way, Route 40 West is the most direct route to Phoenix, AZ and Route 40 (exit 280) in Cookeville, TN is only 16 miles away from my house and I would be glad to meet you there at the Love's truck stop so the drop-off point is less than 200 yards away from I-40 West.
* Once you pull out of Cookeville, TN, you never leave I-40 West or stop until you are in central Arizona and get off at exit 144A.
* At that point (Exit 144A), you are a total of 3.26 miles away from Phoenix, AZ.
This appears as a no brainer to me for you. You leave Carlisle empty, go to Akron and pick up my car, stop by in Columbus on your way South to Tennessee and fill the trailer with the parts haul. You drop off my car in Cookeville, jump back on I-40 West and head the rest of the way, straight shot on I-40 West and end up in Phoenix to drop off the parts that you said were going to Phoenix. By the map, this would keep your trailer full, absolutely minimize the miles driven and be able to fill all your requests. I would think this would be your most efficient, shortest and most profitable route.
Am I missing something?